I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Thinking about deep stuff like what do I want out of life and how am I supposed to find the answer. I have been doing a lot of... I don't know what. I feel as though I am blocked on this issue. I believe that meditation might help but how do I meditate????? My sister & her hubby totally believes in The Transcendental Meditation Technique. I have looked into it and we have a place near by to learn it at BUT the cost!!!!!! It is expensive!!!! I am trying to convince my hubby to us learning it together. He has checked it out too but it's the cost that gets him too! :(
I just know that I want to live a HAPPY life. I just need help figuring out how to get on that path.
No comments:
Post a Comment