I am so tired today. I went to the gym & rode the bike for 40 minutes. When I got home, Chloe wanted to get her science fair board done. So, we worked on that ALL DAY!!!!!
Trixie is worn out too. She is laying beside me asleep with the tip of her tongue sticking out of her mouth. And she is snoring!!!
I need to go upstairs and practice the piano. That's part of my goals for this new year..I am going to improve my piano playing skills. I bought my own copy of Hanon "Virtuoso Pianist in 60 Exercises". I've been told those are very boring to play but I am finding them fun and challenging. I guess I am enjoying them now because I never had to practice them in all my 10 years of lessons as a child. When I think back to those lessons, I can't see what I learned. I think it was all spent learning hymns and pop music of the late 70 & 80's. I have found a cool website that I can download on my iPad or print off sheet music. That is cool because I can view the sheet music on my iPad and not have to print them off. :) I have ordered me some new piano books and they should be here in a few days.
Well, I must go and practice. More tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment