Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to It's Just Gr82B! I tried to keep the same web address but it just didn't feel right. I did add this on the link area at Gr82bnMI so you all could still find me. I guess I am just having a hard time with this move to Florida because I loved Michigan soooooo much! It was just like rubbing salt into an open wound every time I went to Gr82bnMI to blog. I just had to change it. Maybe now I can begin to adapt to Florida. (We will see! You know I'd adapt a lot better if I had a house to call my own!)
We still have heard nothing on the house. I really do not like Bank of America right now. I don't understand why they have not told us anything and it is going on THREE weeks since we made our offer. I have compiled another list of houses for us to start looking at by Wednesday of this week. You see we have only 5 weeks from today until school starts. Time is running out!

No comments: