Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Do We Have A House Yet?

I am not a happy camper! I just found out that we were supposed to find out this week whether or not Bank of America was going to accept our offer on the house. Well, that is NOT the case. You see that Bank of America just ordered an Appraisal on the house and that will take a WEEK to be all done. So we are waiting yet another week to see if we get this house. I am so pissed! I know that this is a step in the right direction but it is just taking so damn long.

I've got to get the kids registered for school, school physicals, school supplies, and school uniforms. All of this has to be done BEFORE August 18th! You know what ever happened to school starting after Labor Day?! I know the schools in Michigan don't start until the day after Labor Day. I have to say I think that is the way it should be everywhere.

The kids are just about fed up with all this waiting for this deal to come thru on this house. Courtney is ready to go to Bank of America and give them a piece of her mind. For those of you who know Courtney that is a real thing to fear. She could talk/complain so much that the bank would close the deal just to shut her up.

No comments: